Blessings

Blessings

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Are you kidding????

Kennedy has been well for so long that we were due for some kind of illness. Unfortunately, the yuckies began Saturday evening as we walked into the house after brother's party. I should have known she was sick by her more than normal emotional state when she broke down at Jaxon's party about saying the prayer. She had been so excited about praying for brother and had come to me weeks earlier and asked if she could pray for him at his birthday. Turned out we made it through chills, fever, and a doctor's visit when she was diagnosed with hand foot and mouth. Really??? We have already had that....checked that one off the list.
After three days of TLC from parents and grandparents she is well.
My favorite things when I am sick 1) eating ice cream in mommy and daddy's big bath tub whenever I want 2) sleeping with mommy and daddy 3) movie time 4) eating whatever I want because "my tummy hurts and I have fever in there" "I need to throw'd up" "My mouth hurts" Love-Kennedy Grace
Mommy and Daddy's special moments when Kennedy is sick 1) rocking in the recliner to catch up on needed holding time 2) Kennedy falling asleep on our shoulder 3) snuggling up to watch disney 4) eating unhealthy food to make Kennedy feel better:)

No comments:

Post a Comment