Blessings

Blessings

Friday, January 8, 2010

Some Funnies and Sweetness

Kennedy has definitely come out of her shell and has something to say about everything. These are some of the funny things that brought a smile to our face recently.

  • "I love you to your heart!" Every night I tell her I love you with all my heart..this is her take on it. She has a big heart and at the oddest times she will come up and whisper "I love you" in our ear or the other day I got the above:)

  • I want to go to the Donut Store and not the Paint Store. This came about when she wanted her nail polish off and after it was off she said the above and then came back with that she likes to get her toes painted not her nails.

  • She prays for different things every night. Common themes are her grandparents, cousins, Cooper, different family members, baby Jesus, and she thanks God for helping her get big.

  • Momma's word is the law:)....poor Daddy! ! Kennedy will ask Jeremy for something, he will give her an answer, and then she comes directly to me, Momma, "Can I have .....". After I answer the same she says, "Daddy, Momma said I could have the gum" or whatever was requested:)

No comments:

Post a Comment